General

1. Logos edition of the book In the Beginning

Hi, i'm a new owner of logos 8 platinum and i would like to have a logos edition from one of my preferred books "In the Beginning" of Dr. Walt Brown.
    Since he made his bestseller available for free at his website, its pretty much copy and paste task after talking with the author. This is his website:

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/IntheBeginningTOC.html

This is the print version at amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Compelling-Evidence-Creation-Flood/dp/1878026097

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In Product search let the user know if its available on Vyrso

When you are searching for products on Logos.com and its not found, if it is in the Vyrso library it would be helpful to popup and provide a direct link.
    Rather than having to search each site separately, or never thinking to search the other site.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gift Purchasing

The ability to purchase products for others (or have others purchase products for you) over the web, with delayed delivery, etc.

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment Plan Management

1. Add a tab in Account Settings for Payment Plans that shows all open and (recently?) closed payment plans with a detail view that shows the payoff amount and the dates of future payments.

2. Add ability to make payments of an *arbitrary amount* on a payment plan. Two issues. a) Should online payments affect or apply to next scheduled payment? b) Do online payments reduce the amount of payments or reduce the number of payments? I don't have a preference as my desire is to simply have the ability to pay off early. But I would suggest for simplicity…

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Your #1 suggestion has been implemented. Payment plan terms can be found at www.logos.com/account/paymentplans. There, you can view which credit card is being used, how many payments remain, the amount and when the next payment will be. You can also edit the scheduled payment date and change your credit card.

As you mentioned in #2, there would be a lot of different ways of implementing an ‘arbitrary’ payment on a payment plan. For that reason, we ask customers to call 888-875-9491 to make any other changes to their payment plan.

Thanks for the feedback!

5. add/make available for purchase the Life Application Study Bible notes in Logos

The Life Application Study Bible NLT is one my favorite Study Bibles. I already own the New Living Translation of the Bible and would love to have the Life Application Study Bible Notes in Logos for studying the Bible. Please add/make available for purchase the Life Application Study Bible Notes within Logos. Thank you.

Life Application Study Bible NLT
    Author: Tyndale House Publishers
    Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
    Publication Date: September 1, 2016
    ISBN-10: 9781496417916
    ISBN-13: 978-1496417916
    ASIN: 1496417917

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. sync web app to desktop account layouts

make it possible so that my desktop layouts can sync with web app layouts. Like when using tablet or laptop that does not have logos on it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 'save layout' on Web app

please have an option on the web app to 'save layout' for future reference. Similar to save active layout in desktop application.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a Commentary Selection "Wizard"

I like Logos and appreciate all your emails and the free books you offer periodically, but here’s the thing, and maybe this will help your marketing efforts…

You send me all these emails pitching resources and various Bible commentaries, and while I am potentially in the market for some commentaries, it is nearly impossible to discern the difference between all the commentaries you show me. For example, I just watched your video on the Tyndale commentaries, and while the video touts the number of pages and number of volumes and that it’s “modern” I don’t really know anything about it.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Modify the Home page:

I like your Home page with its variety of interesting articles related to the faith. Although I have a reading plan, when I open Logos I would like to see a page full of "random" verses, perhaps grouped by topic like: Courage, Love, Fruits of the spirit, Prayer, God, a short psalm,Responsibility,Righteousness, Sanctification. Servant, Sin, Temptation and so on. The above topics were randomly selected from my topical bible. But the idea is to give the user a splash screen filled with uplifting and instructional verses to start the day/session. These verses/topics would change on a daily basis. You can…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change the default number of store items shown from 15 to 60

The Logos website allows products to be sorted by Bestselling, Newest, Oldest, Savings, Lowest Price, Highest Price, and Title. Beside the "Sort by" options is "Show:" which by default shows 15 search results although this can be manually adjusted to show 30, 45 or 60 results.
    I understand that there was a time when internet access was so slow that limiting search results by default to 15 items made a lot of sense, but I wonder if now might be an appropriate time to change.
    Making 60 products the new default would, to me, not seem unreasonable, or even changing…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make sure collections are never more expensive than buying the individual books

This can be an issue if you own most of the books in a collection.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Offer books for sale separately, not just in a package

I find so many books that I would like to purchase sold as parts of bundles only. As a student, I often find that the bundles price me out of buying a book I would appreciate. While I appreciate the search functions within logos purchased books, I am finding it hard to recommend logos to other as anything other than an original language tool, of which there are other cheaper, better options out there.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Offer webinars and training at lower resolution and as a download.

Please allow downloading Webinars and other training to watch off line and offer an option at lower resolution. My DSL test at 0.735MGB which limits my ability to use your training videos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove the word "Easter" from future marketing campaigns, and replace all instances with the Resurrection.

Remove the word "Easter" from future marketing campaigns, and replace all instances with the Resurrection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. seperate the Spanish resources from the English ones at the earliest part of the search in your available resource section.

I imagine the majority of the customers would be looking for one language only. By separating the resources early according to language you reduce cluttering of the search results

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Accept Paypal and BitCoin for payment

Paypal.com and BitCoin are alternative payment methods to consider.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Close Captioning

Close Captioning for the tutorial videos on your website would serve the hearing impaired community and help us learn to use Logos. 5% of US population may be effected by this.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)