General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Payment Plan Management

1. Add a tab in Account Settings for Payment Plans that shows all open and (recently?) closed payment plans with a detail view that shows the payoff amount and the dates of future payments.

2. Add ability to make payments of an *arbitrary amount* on a payment plan. Two issues. a) Should online payments affect or apply to next scheduled payment? b) Do online payments reduce the amount of payments or reduce the number of payments? I don't have a preference as my desire is to simply have the ability to pay off early. But I would suggest for simplicity…

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Your #1 suggestion has been implemented. Payment plan terms can be found at www.logos.com/account/paymentplans. There, you can view which credit card is being used, how many payments remain, the amount and when the next payment will be. You can also edit the scheduled payment date and change your credit card.

As you mentioned in #2, there would be a lot of different ways of implementing an ‘arbitrary’ payment on a payment plan. For that reason, we ask customers to call 888-875-9491 to make any other changes to their payment plan.

Thanks for the feedback!

2. Dynamic pricing and "New to Me" for ALL bundles

Make dynamic pricing and the "new to me" feature available for ALL bundles by default from the get-go. It's very frustrating making decisions about bundles when we don't know what would be new to us. Some of us know we can call or email a sales rep and get that info, but it's time consuming and many people prefer not to or aren't even aware they can. That might prevent us making an on-the-spot purchase decision, which might mean we never do it, which means lost revenue for Faithlife.

Also, we're frequently seeing bundles come out in pre-pub (or even…

201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started adding “New to You” sections to all collections and bundles. These will continue rolling out in the following months. An example of this can be found here: https://www.logos.com/product/6486/g-campbell-morgan-collection

We cannot offer dynamic pricing on every collection and bundle due to distribution and royalty obligations. Collections that qualify for dynamic pricing should have it enabled when the product is posted. If you find a product you feel we’ve mistakenly omitted dynamic pricing on, please let us know on the logos.com forums so we can address it.

3. Create additional filters for shopping!

I know at one point there was some additional codes you could put in the URL or additional sites you could go to in the Logos universe that had additional filters for shopping. For example, there was a page to view all the authors or publishers. There was a command to pull only those books that you currently have locked. It would be great if (a) the website appropriately blocked out all books that I currently own or made mention of it when they are in collections, (b) allowed me to search by only books I do not own, (c)…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We now have author and publisher facets available in search.

We are planning to add search filters based on ownership and price in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base