I suggest you ...

Payment Plan Management

1. Add a tab in Account Settings for Payment Plans that shows all open and (recently?) closed payment plans with a detail view that shows the payoff amount and the dates of future payments.

2. Add ability to make payments of an *arbitrary amount* on a payment plan. Two issues. a) Should online payments affect or apply to next scheduled payment? b) Do online payments reduce the amount of payments or reduce the number of payments? I don't have a preference as my desire is to simply have the ability to pay off early. But I would suggest for simplicity that online payments are in addition to regularly scheduled payments and that the amount of monthly payments remain the same, subtracting number of payments at the end.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Randy W. Sims shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMarketing Department (Admin, Logos.com) responded  · 

Your #1 suggestion has been implemented. Payment plan terms can be found at www.logos.com/account/paymentplans. There, you can view which credit card is being used, how many payments remain, the amount and when the next payment will be. You can also edit the scheduled payment date and change your credit card.

As you mentioned in #2, there would be a lot of different ways of implementing an ‘arbitrary’ payment on a payment plan. For that reason, we ask customers to call 888-875-9491 to make any other changes to their payment plan.

Thanks for the feedback!

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base