I suggest you ...

In Product search let the user know if its available on Vyrso

When you are searching for products on Logos.com and its not found, if it is in the Vyrso library it would be helpful to popup and provide a direct link.
Rather than having to search each site separately, or never thinking to search the other site.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Corey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was a Logos users for many years before I discovered Vyrso (now Faithlife Ebooks) and bought many paper and Kindle books that I subsequently discovered I could have read on Logos if only I had known better.

• Doug Lye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just experienced this problem. I was looking for a book "Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids" that my pastor told me was available to Logos. I searched Logos (several different ways), I did an extensive internet search looking for a number of different sites where the book was available, but nothing showed it as being available in electronic version for Logos users. In the end, it wasn't until I asked my pastor for a link did I find it on Vyrso.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would seem to be a tool that would allow LOGOS to increase sales. LOGOS could include a switch to allow the user to decide which FaithLife publisher or publishers will be searched. If I want to study "ethics" it would useful to search LOGOS, Vyrso, Noet, Verbum, et al, offerings with a single search.

• Rosie Perera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Product searches on any of the Faithlife e-commerce sites should show if the product is available on one of the other sites. This goes for Logos, Vyrso, Verbum, and Noet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base