I suggest you ...

Dynamic pricing and "New to Me" for ALL bundles

Make dynamic pricing and the "new to me" feature available for ALL bundles by default from the get-go. It's very frustrating making decisions about bundles when we don't know what would be new to us. Some of us know we can call or email a sales rep and get that info, but it's time consuming and many people prefer not to or aren't even aware they can. That might prevent us making an on-the-spot purchase decision, which might mean we never do it, which means lost revenue for Faithlife.

Also, we're frequently seeing bundles come out in pre-pub (or even shipped ones) that do not have dynamic pricing. A sales rep can usually help with that manually, but we ought to be able to get a discount for books we already own when purchasing through the website, and this should be enabled from the beginning, not as an afterthought after users complain.

These two improvements alone would do wonders to increase user satisfaction with Faithlife as a company (these issues are among the most frequent gripes on the forums) and would probably boost sales.

201 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rosie Perera shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMarketing Department (Admin, Logos.com) responded  · 

We have started adding “New to You” sections to all collections and bundles. These will continue rolling out in the following months. An example of this can be found here: https://www.logos.com/product/6486/g-campbell-morgan-collection

We cannot offer dynamic pricing on every collection and bundle due to distribution and royalty obligations. Collections that qualify for dynamic pricing should have it enabled when the product is posted. If you find a product you feel we’ve mistakenly omitted dynamic pricing on, please let us know on the logos.com forums so we can address it.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base