I suggest you ...

Let people buy individual books from a bundle

As a lead pastor, I love my Logos software and want to get it for two other pastors who teach on our staff. However, what is causing delay in that is the inability to buy only the books we need from any given bundle. For instance, I want to get Alexander Strauch's book "Biblical Eldership", but can't get it unless I buy the whole Church Leadership Bundle for $74.95. As a pastor who tries to steward our church's tithes and offerings well, it would be foolish for me to pay $74.95 for a bunch of books I won't read/don't need in order to get one book I can get on Kindle for $7.99. I certainly think a Logos book should cost more than a Kindle book due to the links and all, so don't hear me say that. What I am saying is that I suspect someone in sales decided it would make more money for Logos to bundle books rather than permit us from buying only the book we need. However, in our case, because of these restrictions, we are giving money to Amazon instead of Logos for individual books and holding back the purchase of two more Logos licenses for staff because of inaccessibility to the books Logos has, but won't un-bundle. Without knowing the whole picture, it seems like a loss of revenue for Logos. I'd much rather give $10-$15 to Logos for an individual book rather than $8 to Amazon for a Kindle book, but I can't justify $75 to Logos when I only need one book. Allowing the purchase of individual books in a bundle will bless the church and make money for Logos instead of Amazon.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brad Saab shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google